Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend bliss and Work Week Blues

ok..ok know i haven't been around in awhile but i have a really good excuse..i swear...no..really i do. you see...i was visiting my friend dave the other day, met the new squeeze..i think she was his squeeze. maybe i need to clarify that one...don't wanna speak outta turn. hmmm. anyway..he is a movie fanatic. buys them..burns them..has thousands of'em..and well..since i was visiting anyway..i dove in head first and came up with 7 seasons of gilmore girls..some dane cook..will farrell and various others..plus..when i got home from work on friday i had received my "care" package from boyfriend containing the first season of True Blood and episodes 6 and 7 of season 3 of Dexter. "thank you boyfriend"

needless to say that i spent some good quality time this weekend with my comfy clothes, my "kiki" "as my friends little girl would call it" and a very large pile of junk food. i did manage to tear myself away to go to work, clean my apt "well..sorta clean it, not my version of clean but close", and have some little people come visit me "namely, brian, tyler and mackenzie "she calls me sarwa" its so cute! gonna eat her with a spoon one day :)

so all in all it was a pretty good weekend. and now..its..back...to...work. ugh!

don't get me wrong..love my job...its just so slow right now "big sigh". its getting really close to xmas vacation so i'm not getting any referrals...the ones i have are wrapping up and i'm spending WAY to much time in the office. i'm not a sit still and wait kinda girl. i'm a mover and a shaker..wanna get right in there..get my hands dirty but alas..i must sit..and wait. "another big sigh"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead..do your worst or beef me up like crazy..tell me how wonderful i am..or how full of crap to...i can take it all