Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fat Cat


everyday my alarm goes off..i hit snooze a hundred times before i drag my ass outta bed to start my day...and everyday my cat is laying in the hall waiting to make sure that i'm actually up and runs off to his food dish to eat every last bit of food that is left. his behaviour in the morning has become so predictable that i now know every single movement..where he will lay down and how many times he will get up and run to his dish the second i twitch. you see..my cat is fat, some people actually just call him fat cat instead of his name. he is fat and he is lazy. he thinks about nothing but food..and being petted and rubbed and loved...to which he will promptly begin to drool on you, cover you with hair and possibly try to suck on your arm. he will drive you insane with his tricks and antics to obtain more food and repay you with a stinky dump in the hall closet "my litter is kept in there, which is killer when your putting on your coat..ewww" but i love him..he's cute and cuddly and has such personality that you can't help but love him. everyone does...minus the fur coat everyone leaves with. i'd really miss him if he was gone. "sigh" i think i'll go give him a snack now..and maybe a little hug.

2 comments:

  1. As you know, I'm no cat fan, but hearing about him made me laugh. He sounds like a cat with attitude, albeit one covered with adipose tissue;)

    PS: My mum says that if you move the litter to somewhere else, your coat won't stink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol hey henry..thanks for joining and thank mum for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..do your worst or beef me up like crazy..tell me how wonderful i am..or how full of crap to...i can take it all