Friday, December 5, 2008

NSF

i'm cheesy...P-oh'ed...snarly and grumpy. stupid freakin insurance company! i got a letter in the mail yesterday..sorry to say your in NSF and we require you to make good while paying us a huge fee for the price of sending you this insulting letter. my first response was.."well maybe.." i haven't been the greatest at keeping track of my money. i really knuckled down since this summer..quote "the summer of hell" mainly coz i had to but because its about time i grew up in the area of my life. so anyway..i get upstairs, i turn on the puter, i look everything up and "Voila" everything is fine...their doh heads..everything came out as it should have. "so what's the problem?" i got on the horn..talked to those that i needed to talk to and all is good. or so i thought.

today is a PD day and of course i took this opportunity to sleep in...well about as much as i can anyway..sleeping in is not something i know how to do well. so when the phone rang long before i was ready to venture out of my warm bed and i saw the number i wasn't to impressed "i mean, didn't we get this all straightened out yesterday..let me sleep in darn you." it was the insurance company explaining that it wasn't a mistake they made from november..it was a mistake they made in SEPTEMBER! "excuse me? your tellin me this 3 months later?"

so now..just weeks before the most important..most expensive holiday of the year..they want their money and they want it now!...don't get me wrong..this is not going to break me..really not that big of a deal but its the point of the whole matter. its like when the gov't thinks you owe them money..you had better get it to them before your spit has time to dry on the stamp...but if they owe you money...you can spend months wrapped up in red tape, spend countless hours on the phone and your completely out of band aids to cover up all the paper cuts you get from filling out forms. what a pain in the arse!

anyway..that's my rant. i think i'll go clean now..boyfriend is coming to see me this weekend and while he will learn soon enough how messy i can be..he's not going to find out now lol have a great day people..chat with ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead..do your worst or beef me up like crazy..tell me how wonderful i am..or how full of crap to...i can take it all