Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ok? Am I Cursed Or Sumptin?

my day began like usual..no problems with ice or snow. rolling to work on time..kicked total arse in a meeting today..ran my groups..saw my individual kids..all in all a pretty good day till i got to the office. for some reason..i have no clue why but when i booted up my puter...everything was gone..well all my stuff was. don't worry..i'm anything if organized and its backed up..so no worries there but all my favs..like 2 pages of awesome websites...i mean great sites where i can access free programs..topics i've been researching for months..wipped out..gone...disappeared. adios moo-chacho's...this sucks huge! i'll never be able to track them all down. frick!

but it gets worse..i just logged on to here for the first time today...looking foreword to reading The Unhappy Waitress...or Good Girl Goes Blog but all the blogs i'm following are..you guessed it...gone...what the heck is going on? i mean...did i contract some kind of virus that messes with my computers. is this some kinda sign that i spend to much time behind my desk? well stop it! "stomp" so now i must hunt my blogger friends down to. i hate technology sometimes. *huff and sigh"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead..do your worst or beef me up like crazy..tell me how wonderful i am..or how full of crap to...i can take it all