Monday, November 17, 2008

And So It Begins. Are you ready?

i swore and i vowed...i tried to be disiplined keep the priorities right out there in front of me, but alas..i was weak. i told myself i wasn't going to start this blog until i at least cleaned the bathroom..but here i sit..in front of my computer..lotus style of course doin the exact opposite of what i said i was going to do. oh well..the bathroom isn't going anywhere and neither is this blog but isn't that the whole point of blogging? to say something, anything? get our word out there. make a mark of some kind even if it is only the hand print from someone smacking their head after reading this gobbilty gook or as i like to call it..verbal diarrehea?

now because i am an expert at verbal diarrehea..it only stands to reason that i'd be an expert blogger lol now that's not my ego oozing out of my ears...i have this gift...yes..a gift. i can talk about nothing and i have an opinion on everything...:) just call me a women lol

so here i sit...comfey clothes on...warm and toasty with the snow falling in gimongous flakes behind me...preparing to share a small piece of my world with you...to anyone that would listen...to anyone that might hear and think because of some of the things i have say...someone that will keep an open mind and stretch the limits of their thinking...get out of that box! tell me....are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. That's gonna happen alot. You'll blog or read blogs rather than get your responsibilities done. Good luck with that. Looking forward to another's ramblings.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..do your worst or beef me up like crazy..tell me how wonderful i am..or how full of crap to...i can take it all