Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Long Road To Closure.

i was driving to work this morning..thinking about chris and me and how we ended up in this place..this dark place...as usual. what else is there right now to think about other than what's going on. but i have to say that my thinking is non productive. it just keeps whirling around..sending insights and questions and doubt pinging off inside my head. its like having a 6 people playing squash inside my melon. now for me that's not a rarity. i generally have a zillion things going on in my head at the same time. lol...you'll now know why sometimes my writing tends to meander. those that know and love me..forgive me this little indiosyncasy.

so..like i said i was driving to work this morning and thought that for your benefit..but selfishly..mostly mine. i thought that i'd start at the beginning. go back a few years. maybe gain some clarity. i don't know if i'll get anything out of it and i'm sure you may be saying "oh crap! i gotta listen to this?" but you never know. and maybe..a once follower, lover, and friend might read it and understand a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad u are writing again..... Its a great tool to release your inner demons!!!! I keep checking every day to see what u write and to see how u are!!! Keep your head up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..do your worst or beef me up like crazy..tell me how wonderful i am..or how full of crap to...i can take it all